Fishwhatcom.com

The Confluence Fly Shop Bellingham for Fish Whatcom Savage Spinners
Whatcom creek chums - Fish Whatcom Forum

Fish Whatcom Forum

Author Topic: Whatcom creek chums  (Read 858 times)

dj2loud

• View Profile
Whatcom creek chums
« on: October 19, 2017, 09:28:01 PM »
Any chun showing up yet?

cohojake

• View Profile
Re: Whatcom creek chums
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 08:28:08 PM »
Stopped by yesterday and Eddie reported catching 2 - so there is the odd fish showing up but still not much.  There is at least 1 seal there already, so he thinks there's fish there.  Also, there is a river otter hanging out in the creek, which is really cool to see - running up and down the rocks by the bridge, then swimming out by the seals and catching small fish.  Hopefully he doesn't get snagged.

dj2loud

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 06:26:27 PM »
November 3rd, and the fish that are showing up are already showing purple bars and war paint, wtf happend? where the chrome fish at?

cohojake

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 09:57:34 PM »
November 3rd, and the fish that are showing up are already showing purple bars and war paint, wtf happend? where the chrome fish at?
That's normal - you will see chrome fish mixed in with colored ones up to the end of the season, but it helps to catch the tides right.  From my observations, it seems the first push of fish usually comes in colored up already, but then the fresh ones come in after that.  If you are floating a jig, and if they aren't spooked by the seals, you are more likely to hook chrome.  If you are fishing the big school like everyone else does, it's just a numbers game.

dj2loud

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 08:30:31 PM »
then the last 3 years are not the norm, I was catching chromers the 1st week in october, and that's been confirmed from the last years posts on NWFR.COM... Seems like these fish are later this year.... The seals are definitely there in numbers this year compared to the previous years....... Who's got a paintball gun?

dj2loud

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 05:31:47 PM »
TO the guy that brought his kid down to the rocks across from the wall, be warned, wdfw has all of your information, the video of your antics, your vehicle type and your license plate... Don't think for a second that your antics were "sport fishing".... After you snagging the fish in the belly, playing it for 10 or so minutes and letting it then flop on the shore until you could release the hook, you then allowed the fish to sit and rest for a few minutes until your son snagged it in the face with a hook and then drug it on shore and bonked it, you sir are the epitome of a douchebag asshole.... you're the main reason the snaggers are considered SNAGGERS..... We hope you get what's coming to you....

Titi Solomon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 11:35:28 AM »
Dj2Loud,
Multiple times I have read your racist remarks about my people and countless other whiny, bitchy complaints. For who are you to judge people when you are the one hiding behind a computer screen? If you wish to criticize and complain then do it in person. Your most recent post about the father and son and them "mishandling the fish," no one cares. Keep your feelings to yourself. Do not put yourself above others. Only worry about yourself, It is not your job to chastise other members of the community and tell them how to live. Stop being a racist coward that tries to roast and calls the authorities because you are not manly enough to confront people on their actions in person. On another note, your racist remarks are not appreciated and really diminishes your character. I am not the only one who can account for your actions. You need to find a better outlet for your anger besides fishing forums. Nobody cares about what you have to say, especially when it is derogatory. Your actions do not go unnoticed within the community. So please, next time you need to fill the lonely hole in your life, do it in person, do not hide behind a screen. I not only speak for myself but on behalf of my entire community who feels the same way.
Titi Solomon

dj2loud

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 05:29:53 PM »
Racist remarks towards your people, OH MY? Where is the RACIST remarks???? I clearly re-read all 43 of my post......  I am obviously stating the TRUTH, You don't know me, if you did you would understand that i actually give a shit about the fisheries, not the mentality of fish for the freezer no matter the way you can fill it... If you ever met me in person you'd know it, instead you comment for the 1st time here and wanna look like someone who's part of the community... Next time you want to chastise me, know me 1st... Look for the PAS/PCI bright lime green and black sweatshirt on the wall... I'll be waiting for you to approach me........ I'm a nice guy......
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:02:16 PM by dj2loud »

Fish Whatcom Forum

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 05:29:53 PM »

Copyright © Fish Whatcom Forum

Fish Whatcom Forum Register
savagespinners