Fishwhatcom.com

The Confluence Fly Shop Bellingham for Fish Whatcom Savage Spinners
late archery deer - Fish Whatcom Forum

Fish Whatcom Forum

Author Topic: late archery deer  (Read 6267 times)

MJ#20

• View Profile
late archery deer
« on: November 24, 2013, 06:52:40 PM »
Any bowhunters hitting it up for a little season deer action? If so, good luck to all, hope you fill the freezer and have fun!

stanleysteemer

• View Profile
Re: late archery deer
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 09:45:19 PM »
This topic reminds me of a documentary I watched the other night on netflicks, AFTER I BEAT PHIL’S ASS AT 3 CONSECUTIVE GAMES OF BACKGAMMON, I MIGHT ADD. It was the Bo Jackson story. That guy was really something. If you were born yesterday and don’t know who Bo Jackson is, you should try learning about Bo Jackson. Ok I’ll brief you: Bo Jackson was a pretty good athlete of the late 80’s to early 90’s. I say “pretty good” because he was never inducted into the hall of fame, but he was pretty good at throwing baseballs really far, excellent at striking out and breaking bats over his head, neck, and knee, and a wonderful running back for the Raiders before the hip malfunction. Around the same time he was accomplishing all of these wonderful feats, I was accomplishing a few wonderful feats of my own, like having my way with MORE THAN ONE WOMEN AT A TIME ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS, FILLING MY FREEZER WITH WONDERFUL, RIVER CAUGHT SALMON MEAT, (not because I needed it, but because I could) INVENTING MY OWN DANCE CALLED THE SLATHER SLOP, HOP, (if youtube was around it would have been a viral sensation) DID I MENTION I HAD MY WAY WITH 3,4,5, SOMETIMES 6 NICE LOOKING WOMEN AT A TIME AND RARELY CALLED ANY OF THEM BACK? Ok, so as I said above, Bo Jackson hurt his hip pretty bad and eventually had to replace that hip. Bo Jackson was never the same after that. He eventually tried playing baseball again though, only to find he was no longer the prodigy his endorsements were endorsing. It wasn’t long after his comeback that he was forced into retirement at age 28. Fast forward a couple of decades, and what’s Bo Jackson doing? Building his own arrows, and  * BOW HUNTING!

* thread contribution
social media icon

Jborrell67

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 08:28:15 PM »
Brian Bosworth knows Bo Jackson really well. 
"When you compare a form rod with one of those rubber asses with the vagina built into it, there really is not a big difference when you get down to the principles."
-stanleysteemer

stanleysteemer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 09:01:18 PM »
You are right Jbaggelhoppin. A large portion of my inner regions wanted to give Bosworth an honorable mention on this thread, but I noticed thedude did in another thread and I do my best to not wear out jokes. It's against my nature. Although I didn't quite understand the humor in his statement because the Oakley M-frame is the best ever invention of eyewear known to man. I still have a pair that I got from the Arco station up north. I keep them in the LeSabre.

:-*
social media icon

MJ#20

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 05:03:22 PM »
To get the thread off Bo Jackson and on hunting- although, yes, Jackson had a cannon and was arguably the most explosive back ever along with Sanders and Payton. I shot a deer today!! Nice little spike shot perfectly in the lungs from 30 yards. It was quite the day I will say. Steemer, thanks for the contribution. You're right on the money about the life of Bo Jackson

pips4bucks

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 10:56:29 PM »
To get the thread off Bo Jackson and on hunting- although, yes, Jackson had a cannon and was arguably the most explosive back ever along with Sanders and Payton. I shot a deer today!! Nice little spike shot perfectly in the lungs from 30 yards. It was quite the day I will say. Steemer, thanks for the contribution. You're right on the money about the life of Bo Jackson

Way to go MJ!  Congrats!

pips4bucks

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 10:59:16 PM »
I drew a late season, east side, Entiat tag, or else I'd be out chasing blacktails.  I was fortunate enough to let the air out of one....  ;D

MJ#20

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 10:20:30 PM »
Atta boy pips!! Thats a nice mature muley right there! He sure is tall! Good spread too

Fish Whatcom Forum

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 10:20:30 PM »

Copyright © Fish Whatcom Forum

Fish Whatcom Forum Register
savagespinners