Fishwhatcom.com

The Confluence Fly Shop Bellingham for Fish Whatcom Savage Spinners
Ceviche! - Fish Whatcom Forum

Fish Whatcom Forum

Author Topic: Ceviche!  (Read 9393 times)

AP

• View Profile
Re: Ceviche!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 11:15:57 AM »
My spot prawns ceviche has been officially "bomb ass".

Jborrell67

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 09:11:03 PM »
Spot Prawn ceviche... Hmm... sounds good. But I really want some Spot Prawn cobbler a la Stanley. Don't forget to wear a white captain's hat while making it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:12:39 PM by Jborrell67 »
"When you compare a form rod with one of those rubber asses with the vagina built into it, there really is not a big difference when you get down to the principles."
-stanleysteemer

GH

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Google+
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 07:58:39 AM »
The spot prawn cobbler is especially delightful when covered with a Big Gulp size container of gravy and with a slab of bacon on the side. Not even Paula Dean can top that.

stanleysteemer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 04:57:39 PM »
If "lousyfisherman" would give Stanley permission to come aboard I could get this done for you guys. I stood on the dock this morning for 2 hours waiting. Didn't see his fly bridge vessel anywhere. People were giving me all kinds of looks as I stood there holding my cooler, toilet seat riser, and boom box. Probably didn't help that I was wearing the little white captains hat, also.
social media icon

Jborrell67

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 11:42:13 PM »
Haters got to hate. Stanley, none of that stuff sounds out of the ordinary on a fishing trip, especially the toilet seat riser.  The only thing that seems to really be missing from your heap of useful fishing gear and accessories is the head-mounted (Captain hat-mounted?) video camera for some excellent hardcore shrimping footage.  How will anyone consider you to be legit without one?
"When you compare a form rod with one of those rubber asses with the vagina built into it, there really is not a big difference when you get down to the principles."
-stanleysteemer

stanleysteemer

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 06:35:33 AM »
To the untrained eye, the toilet seat riser looks like nothing more than a floatation rescue device. Although there was one guy who glanced at it, and then tipped his brim and followed up with a wink. He was about my size, so I think he was on the "same ship," so to speak.
social media icon

Fish Whatcom Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 06:35:33 AM »

Copyright © Fish Whatcom Forum

Fish Whatcom Forum Register
savagespinners